Saturday, October 4, 2014
Houston, we have a crash
Yes,
how things have changed ...
in a bizarre twist of fate, I was made privy to information nobody shares with ease,
I guessed the info by the interlocutor's demeanor and I got outraged.
Was I right?
I do not know this, I just felt absolutely horrid ...
I got upset and got into the whole she-bang - I listened and listened, I tried to remain impartial but I could not ... I tried to be positive and show positives but it was hard ...
Was I right?
Nobody knows this ...
I know for a fact that I lost a good friend,
I lost touch with the person (maybe not ideal human being) but the person who helped me live through a lot of stuff ...,
I lost the person who was like a sibling to me (I resigned to sibling love when I realised love is not on the cards)
Was I right?
I will never know this ...
I only know that feelings are hard to control,
I only know that emotions are force beyond my level of will-power,
I only know that this will cause a long period of mourning ...
not easy to have sold your mind, heart and soul to the devil and then lost it in a bet with the devil's wife ...
goodbye brother, you were an impostor
yeah, fuck off silly brain,
over and out,
Houston, we have a crash ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment